March 2018 Board Meeting Minutes

March 27, 2018

Attendees: Khris Dodson (President), Jesse O’Donnell (Secretary), Tyler Andre (Treasurer), Shannon Andre, Betty Bruni, Mary Ellen Datta, Pam Peter and Annie Tuttle

Guest(s): Susan Boyle, Syracuse Common Councilor for District 3


Call to Order

Board President, Khris Dodson, called the meeting to order at 7:05pm.

Adoption of Meeting Minutes

A motion to adopt the February 2018 Meeting Minutes was made by Annie Tuttle and seconded by Melissa Gervais.  Motion was carried with all in favor; none opposed and none abstained.

Treasurer’s Report

Tyler Andre presented the Treasurer’s Report.

Total Assets on 26 March, 2018:        $ 3,081.84
Current balance in Savings Account     $ 1,057.16
Current balance in Checking Account    $ 2,024.68

Checks on hand not yet deposited:      $  - - - -

Income:
Dues collected                         $    18.00
Savings account interest 2/27-3/26     $     0.04
Total Income                           $    18.04

Expenses:
Donation to Central Baptist            $   100.00
Total expenses                         $    00.00

Remarks:
Tyler: Thank you all.  It’s been a pleasure to serve on the OCNA Board.

A motion to adopt the Treasurer’s Report was made by Pam Peter and seconded by Annie Tuttle.
Motion was carried with all in favor; none opposed and none abstained.

Correspondence

There were no correspondences to report.

Committee Updates

Events

Committee members: Tyler Andre, Shannon Andre, Khristopher Dodson, Melissa Gervais, Jesse O'Donnell, Pam Peter, Annie Tuttle & Mary "Kiki" White

The Events Committee has met, but will be meeting soon.  Events on the radar are: yard sale, meet and greet, brewery social, block party.

Communication

Committee members: Shannon Andre, Jesse O'Donnell & Mary "Kiki" White

Nothing to report at this time.

Parks

Committee members: Melissa Gervais & Gloria Sage

Melissa reported that the new sign has been installed in the park.  Khris reported, on behalf of Gloria, that the Earth Day Clean-Up event is coming up in the park April 22 in the morning.

Neighborhood Relations

Committee members: Khristopher Dodson & Jesse O’Donnell

Nothing to report at this time.  

Fundraising/Membership

Committee members: Tyler Andre & Jesse O'Donnell

Nothing to report at this time.

TNT projects, new UNSAAC ideas, events planning:

Sign on the corner of Brighton and Ainsley was replaced using a TNT grant.  The parks department will install the little library in Comfort Taylor Park this summer, hopefully soon.

UNSAAC ideas could be: snow removal on neighbors’ sidewalks, 1% home improvement loan, home owner grant program and perhaps programs like: sidewalk repair, block blitzes etc.

Old Business:

No old business at this time.

New Business

No new business at this time.

Announcements

Khris will not be in town for the April and May meetings.  We’ll cancel the April meeting and make arrangements for someone to run the May meeting.

Adjournment

A motion to adjourn the meeting was made by Melissa Gervais and seconded by Tyler Andre.  Motion was carried with all in favor; none opposed and none abstained.

Meeting adjourned at 7:40pm.